Geoffrey O. Oberg, BCom, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Geoff is a Partner in the Audit, Assurance and Business Advisory group of Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP. He has more than a decade of experience working with owner-managed, privately held companies and non-profit organizations. He serves his clients as a trusted business advisor in a wide range of services including corporate governance, accounting, assurance, internal controls, business processes, succession planning and tax strategies.
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, University of Alberta
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada In-Depth Tax Levels I, II and III
- Numerous professional development courses through the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta and Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
Geoff has extensive experience providing audit and assurance services to medium to large entities in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sections. Geoff has specialized assurance and taxation training with respect to corporate governance and corporate and personal tax planning arrangements.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Chairman of the Board, Edmonton Northlands
- Past Chair of Finance and Audit Committee, Edmonton Northlands
- Volunteer coach for numerous sporting teams