Barth W. Bradley, BCom, FCPA, FCA, FEAAssurance & Advisory Services
Barth is a Partner in the Assurance and Advisory group of Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP. His practice includes entities in the construction, aviation, professional services, non-profit, government, property development, retail and manufacturing sectors. Barth leads our quality assurance team and in that role is regularly consulted on complex financial reporting and audit matters. Barth also oversees KRP's Family Office Program, where he assists family enterprises as they make key decisions that ultimately enhance their family and their business. As a certified family enterprise advisor, he assists families with the ongoing challenges of the interaction between family, business, and ownership, with the ultimate goal of empowering famlies to reach their full potential.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta - 1982
- Chartered Accountant, Alberta – 1983
- Fellow of the Chartered Accountants - 2014
- Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA) - May 2020
- Numerous professional development courses through the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta, and the Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA).
Mr. Bradley has extensive experience in assisting corporations in taxation, financing and succession matters. As an advisor to independent family owned business Mr. Bradley has developed expertise in the development of family constitutions to assist families in achieving both their business and family goals. Barth has a depth of experience in Board governance and strategic planning from participating on Boards and governing Councils of not-for-profit organizations including his role as President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Past Treasurer of Winnifred Stewart Association
- Treasurer of Alberta Pianofest Society, 2011 - 2016
- President of the Edmonton International Jazz Festival, 2004 to 2014
- Member of council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, 2009 to 2014
- Member of the twelve member Council of CPA Alberta, 2015 - 2016
- Member NAIT Accounting Program Advisory Committee, 2014 - present