Geoffrey O. Oberg, BCom, CPA, CA, ICD.DAssurance & Advisory Services
Geoffrey (“Geoff”) is a Partner in the Business Advisory, Audit and Assurance group of Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP. He has over 15 years’ experience working with owner-managed privately held companies, non-profit organizations and government bodies. He serves his clients as a trusted business advisor in a wide range of services including business consulting, corporate governance, accounting, assurance, internal controls, business processes, succession planning and tax strategies. Geoff has specialized training and experience with respect to corporate governance and tax planning arrangements.
In addition, Geoff is an active community member serving in various volunteer roles including Past Chair and Director of Edmonton Northlands and coaching for numerous youth sporting teams.
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction (BCom), University of Alberta, 2003
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, 2007
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta, 2015
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada In-Depth Tax Levels I, II and III
- ICD.D Designation, Institute of Corporate Directors, 2018
- Directors Education Program, Institute of Corporate Directors, University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management, University of Alberta School of Business, 2018
- Numerous professional development courses through the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta and Chartered Professional Accountants Canada
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada
- Member, Institute of Corporate Directors
- Past Chair and Director, Edmonton Northlands
- Volunteer coach for numerous sporting teams