Heidi Dasilva, CPAAssurance & Advisory Services
Heidi joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2014 and was promoted to Manager in the area of Assurance and Advisory Services. As part of the Assurance and Advisory Services Group, she works with a variety of clients including; private for-profit businesses, public sector entities, owner-managed businesses and not-for-profit organizations. Heidi performs quality assurance reviews and is heavily involved in the training department of the firm.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Grant MacEwan - 2012
- Chartered Professional Accountant – 2016
- Numerous professional development courses through Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA) and Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Works with several of the firm’s audit and assurance clients with responsibilities including: planning of work to be performed; analyzing client's accounting systems for control weaknesses and recommending improvements; supervising staff; reviewing file work as well as financial statements; ensuring compliance with regulatory agreements; and communicating and resolving complex issues.
- Preparation and review of both corporate and personal tax returns
- Familiarity with the International Financial Reporting Standards
- Reviews financial statements and engagement files for compliance with accounting and assurance standards.
- Instructor for the staff accountant group with regard to all levels of training, such as preparing compilation and review engagements, audit junior and audit senior training.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)