Adrienne D. Breakwell
Adrienne joined KRP in 2007 and was promoted to Partner in 2023. She has worked extensively in the Assurance and Advisory Services group, servicing a wide variety of clients in the public and private sectors.
- Numerous professional development seminars and courses
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 2011
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, 2011
- Bachelor of Management, University of Lethbridge, 2007
Adrienne is highly experienced with all aspects of audits, assisting both small and large for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. She had administered the personal tax team for several years and continues to be highly involved during each tax season. During her time at KRP, she took a leave and worked as a manager at one of our affiliate firms in Houston, Texas to enhance her knowledge base.
Adrienne has experience with a variety of accounting systems and programs, as well as with the International Financial Reporting Standards where she is also a part of our quality assurance team. In addition, she participates in training our new and developing staff.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)
- Volunteer, Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Volunteer with the ICAA tax clinic preparing returns for low income seniors