Cody is a Partner in the Assurance and Advisory Services team who helps guide clients through taxation and business advisory solutions serving private for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. He also champions KRP’s operational effectiveness through committee work in Cloud Accounting, Business Development and Marketing.
- Chartered Accountant Designation, 2015
- Bachelor of Business Administration, NAIT, 2011
Cody has significant experience in oil and gas related industries, construction, manufacturing, and trades companies. In addition, he works with financial service companies with reporting requirements to the Alberta Securities Commission. Cody also has experience performing pre-release reviews of financial statements and engagement files as a quality control reviewer.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)
- Member, JR Shaw School of Business Program Advisory Committee
- Treasurer, KidSport Fort Saskatchewan