Since joining us in 2001, Darren has been providing a variety of taxation services to our clients. These include personal, corporate, trust and estate tax planning and tax compliance filing preparation, corporate reorganization planning and implementation, dispute resolution with Canada Revenue Agency and filings related to government run farm programs.
- Various CICA, CPA Canada, CPA Alberta and other advanced tax courses, 2004 to present
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-Depth Tax Program, Levels I, II, III, 2005 to 2008
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants and Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, 2004 to present
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan, 2000
Darren has been involved in numerous tax planning and compliance work for clients. Along with both personal and farm tax planning and filing, he has overseen Scientific Research and Experiential Development claims, estate tax filings and post-mortem planning, corporate restructuring and dispute resolutions with Canada Revenue Agency.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)