Jane works with clients in the construction, real estate development, manufacturing, professional and financial services, not-for-profit, and cryptocurrency and First Nations sectors. She provides audit, taxation and business advisory services. Jane also performs pre-release reviews of financial statements and engagement files as a quality control reviewer.
- Numerous professional development seminars and courses
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 2014
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan
Jane has extensive experience working with a wide spectrum of clients, providing accounting, assurance and tax planning services. She services clients that report under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE), Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations (ASNPO) and Public Sector Accounting Standards.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)
- CPA Early Achievement Award
- Treasurer for the Alzheimer Society of Alberta and Northwest Territories