Kambez Niaz, CPA, CA, CFPAssurance & Advisory Services
Kambez joined Kingston Ross Pasnak in 2012. He currently manages a wide range of clients that operate in various industries. Some of the larger audit clients include companies operating in manufacturing, construction, oil and gas services, as well as, Introducing Brokers and investment funds reporting to Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC).
During his time with KRP, Kambez was seconded to New York to work for our DFK affiliate, Liggett & Webb P.A. where he obtained valuable experience working on public entities reporting under IFRS and US GAAP.
In 2017, Kambez obtained the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. The designation further enhanced his ability to confidently provide financial planning services for clients in various stages of their business development.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta - 2012
- Chartered Accountant, Alberta - 2015
- Chartered Professional Accountant - 2015
- Certified Financial Planner - 2017
- In-depth brokers and investment dealers - 2018
- Numerous professional development courses through Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA) and Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Manages engagements and provides clients with both assurance and taxation services.
- Leads a team of professionals during large audit engagements.
- Mentors and trains staff at various levels within the firm.
- Reviews staff file work and financial results and provides constructive feedback.
- Assesses effectiveness of internal controls and provides recommendations for specific operations.
- In-house member of the IFRS quality assurance team.
Interest and Community Activities:
Kambez has a keen interest in small business entrepreneurship. Specifically, he enjoys helping and supporting innovation and development of small business start-up companies and entrepreneurs through sound advice and financial information.
Additionally, Kambez is passionate about health and fitness. He received his Certified Fitness Trainer certification in 2016 from the International Sports and Sciences Association.
Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)
Member, Financial Planning Standards Council