Martin K. Anderson
Martin joined KRP in 1982 and became a partner the following year. Martin oversaw many of the firm’s largest clients in both the profit and non-profit sectors. His primary focus was on not-for-profit organizations, control systems, income tax planning and business consulting. Since retiring, Martin has taken on the status of “Partner Emeritus.” We continue to count on him to provide valuable input to both our clients and firm members.
- Chartered Accountant, Alberta, 1981
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta, 1978
Martin has extensive experience in the auditing of charitable organizations, associations, health care organizations and educational institutions. He also consults owner-managed businesses in the areas of succession planning, acquisitions and tax planning.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Board advisor and past-chairman, Edmonton YMCA
Areas of Expertise
No items found.